Carlow County Development Partnership CLG has designed its website to run on a broad range of browsers and operating systems. This page sets out information on a guide to the site’s navigation processes, the technical requirements to run the site properly, the design standards used when developing the site, and some shortcuts for navigation.
We recognise the importance of providing a website that is inclusive and available for all user groups. This page explains:
- Our approach to making this website accessible;
- The features provided to enhance the site’s accessibility;
- What to do if you have any questions or feedback for us.
The following list details some of the site-wide navigation features that improve the overall accessibility of this site.
- The Primary navigation is a set of expandable menus that provide quick and easy access to the sites major content areas.
- PDF format (.pdf) or Adobe Acrobat format: This site makes use of Portable Document Format (.pdf) making files easily accessible to download and save.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout and where possible all presentation has been completely separate from content.7
The stylesheets allow for flexible resizing of fonts to meet user requirements. If you find that font sizes are too small, simply increase the default font size used in your web browser software (for example, in one popular browser font sizes can be changed in the View Menu under “Text Size”). This feature may not work the same way in all web browsers.
We believe that this website meets or exceeds the requirements of the level A criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (WCAG WAI) 2.0 guidelines.
If you have any difficulty in accessing any information on this website or if you have any feedback for us, we would like to hear from you.